[Re: Robin McKinley]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Wed Mar 29 23:35:48 EST 2000

"Marcia McGinley & Greg Ingram" <McGinley at OnAustralia.com.au> wrote:

I'm de-lurking to ask if anyone knows if the new Robin McKinley listed in
the last issue of Locus is a Damar book (please, please,please)?

Noooo, it is a retelling of Sleeping Beauty.  I'm not complaining, as I'm glad
to read anything she cares to write, but it would be nice to hear about Damar
again!  I read somewhere that she has a couple Damar books she is working on,
but that was a while ago.  One can always hope!

Sarah