Pies

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Wed Mar 29 16:48:59 EST 2000

> Our pies are made of meat and gravy in pastry, and our sauce
> is made from
> tomatoes. I think you call it ketchup.

Sally is not telling the full story.  In parts of Australia, they do
unbelievable things to pies with peas.

Apparently, in South Australia, you can get something called a "pie floater"
which is a pie floating in pea soup.  I have been fortunate enough to never
experience this.

In Queensland if you ask for a pie with peas and hot sauce you get a pie
with the top taken off, peas that have been boiled until they are mushy
spooned onto the pie and the top replaced, and a squirt of Worcestershire
sauce.

I have seen them eat this with my own eyes, and then go back for seconds...

Kylie

"Peters' pies are full of flies.
Don't be nasty have a pasty."

Playground rhyme from my schooldays

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.