Essential rations

R.K.Macrae-Gibson R.K.Macrae-Gibson at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 10:54:21 EST 2000

No, not another post about food, but a return to the topic
of 'desert island DWJ'.
I'm changing jobs & moving (I don't know how much access to
this list I'll have in future), so all my stuff will be in
store for a while. I'm trying to work out which books to
take with me whilst the rest are stored. So it's not just
the books I want to read, but the ones I want to have with
me as 'security blankets', especially if anything happens
to the rest during transit. Uh-oh Paranoia time!
It also depends how much I can carry!

So far I have narrowed it down to Fire & Hemlock, the
Dalemark books & Howls Moving Castle, but every time I look
through my collection, it seems impossible to leave any
book out.

Then of course there is the problem of where to put all the
hundreds of books that I & my partner own!

Rowena