The etiquette of book signings

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Sun Mar 26 18:01:32 EST 2000

There is a Big Name fantasy author coming to a bookshop in Brisbane in a few
weeks, and I'd like to get some books signed by her.  The trouble is I only
own secondhand copies of her books.  Is is considered awfully rude to bring
secondhand books to be signed?  Is it okay if they are out of print?

Kylie

I apologise for the length of the following disclaimer.

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.