Oh no, how embarassing !!!

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Sun Mar 26 17:57:28 EST 2000

I have found the combination of Alexandria Digital Literature and
Bookfinder, ABE and Bibliofind fairly lethal on the budget.  But very
enjoyable :)

If only postage to Australia was not so expensive :(

Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.