Oh no, how embarassing !!!

Tony Fox tonyfox at beeb.net
Sun Mar 26 17:36:30 EST 2000

On the question of not being able to obtain books have you discovered
Bibliofind yet? I have just spent my book allowance for the month on some
books which I have spent years looking for in all the second hand book shops
I have visited ( a large number as my long suffering family will testify)
and the service has been great. Photocopying is sometimes the last resort
but the copies do not feel the same as a book - they're very awkward to
hold. Needs must sometimes though.

BTW I bought a James White Sector General book and a book by Antonia Ridge.
Anybody read these authors?

Regards

Chris