used books in Eastern Mass

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Sun Mar 26 17:31:17 EST 2000

> If anyone in Eastern Massachusetts is interested, last night I
> noticed McIntyre & Moore in Davis Square Somerville has used
> copies of Lives of Christopher Chant (new paperback edition);
> Charmed Life (ditto); and Crown of Dalemark (new hardcover
> edition).  Yeah, I know they are all available new, but some
> people are used book fetishists.  ;)

Fetishist is such a strong word!  I think of myself as a mere fanatic
hobbyist...

Incidentally, I know of used copies of _The Magicians of Caprona_, _The
Spellcoats_ and _Hidden Turnings_ if anyone is interested.

Kylie,
who is working her way through every single secondhand bookshop in Brisbane.

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.