Grrr!

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Sun Mar 26 11:16:16 EST 2000

+ I had a bad lunchtime!  I went to the bookshop where I have DWJ's Puss in
+ Boots on order, and they told me it is being considered for reprint and is
+ not currently available!

There are still 2 in the London Borders bookshop (Charing Cross Road).

+ never seen it on the shelves of the bookstores which is why I ordered it in.

It is VERY small. A thin, thin book for only 1 UK pound.

+ Kylie

It'll be at least a week before I go to London again, but do you want me
to get you a copy (for all I know you have one off Amazon by now)?
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+ I apologise for the length of the following disclaimer.
+
+
+
+ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
+ privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
+ are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
+ intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
+ message.
+
+ Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
+ attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.
+
+ ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
+ which is of a personal nature.
+ --
+ To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at suberic.net with the body "unsubscribe".
+ Visit the archives at http://suberic.net/dwj/list/