Oh no, how embarassing !!!

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Mar 24 11:24:10 EST 2000

>Rest easy. In my opinion you are doing a favour for a friend and harming
>no-one.

I had started a "stand up and be counted" type reply to Bodil's post this
morning, saying that if anyone considered Bodil a crook, they could include
me as well on the criminal list.  By the time I got back to the computer,
Sally's letter was up, so it seemed rather pointless.

My defense, FWIW, did run along the lines of how we would loan each other
these books if we lived just a little nearer.  And how neither of us is
even remotely guilty of avoiding-book-purchase behaviour!  But thanks,
Sallyo, you were absolving me as well.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie