Grrr!

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Fri Mar 24 00:10:26 EST 2000

I had a bad lunchtime!  I went to the bookshop where I have DWJ's Puss in
Boots on order, and they told me it is being considered for reprint and is
not currently available!  And it's practically only just out!  I have never
seen it on the shelves of the bookstores which is why I ordered it in.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to order it directly from Amazon.  *grumble*
I just hope it is still available there!

And I was going to use my Christmas book vouchers too :(

On the bright side, I put a library hold on a book called _Adrian Mole: the
Cappuccino Years_ by Sue Townsend.  I assume this is the latest in the
Adrian Mole saga and not just an earlier book reprinted with a different
title.  Does anyone know anything about it?

Kylie

I apologise for the length of the following disclaimer.

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.