Ultra short question

Bodil Gram bodil at cutisan.dk
Thu Mar 23 16:56:56 EST 2000

Dear Hallie,

I am about to dive down into the deepest reaches of lurkdom for a while,
but before I dig down and settle in for some serious studying, I want to
ask you if you are interested in a photocopy of DWJ's only picture book for
children, "Yes, Dear" ?

I never got hold of it when it was published about a decade ago (it was
probably a rather small printrun), but I have just completed my very first
experiment with buying books through the internet, sending a cheque to
England and getting a brown parcel back.  It is not an utterly gorgeous
book, but all the same, I like it in a quiet way. The pictures will lose
some of whatever charme they have in a B&W copy, but if you are interested,
just drop me a line about it.

Kaerlig hilsen
Bodil