Babylon

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 13:18:38 EST 2000

I know replying to one's own post is not good form, but...

>> I found one or two to on the net.  Here is one with guitar
>> tableture:
>
>> http://pd.net/yngwie/music/tabs/HOW_MANY.txt
>
> I had a look at this and I can't make head nor tail of it.  What others did
you find?

I just had another look.  I now see how the notation works, and I expect I could
      reconstruct the tune if I worked at it.

But...  I don't think this is the traditional rhyme as used in DS.  I think this
      is a songwriter borrowing the traditional verse and working it into
      something quite different...

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.