Babylon

jenwa jhsung at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 22 16:50:08 EST 2000

hullo!  does anyone know if there's an actual tune that goes with the "How Many
Miles to Babylon" verses in _Deep Secret_?  i'm working on recording a reading
of it [ostensibly with Janice in mind, though i'm enjoying myself sufficiently
that it's clearly also for my own happiness] and i feel like if there's a tune i
would like to sing it on the recording.

oh, that reminds me, i had a question for Janice, too.  what kind of computer/OS
do you use?  can you listen to PCM .wav files?  that's the medium i'm currently
recording into, as i don't have a tape recorder but do have my SO's PC running
default Windows 98 [he keeps meaning to put Linux on it, but hasn't gotten
around to it yet].  if that format doesn't work for you, just tell me, and i'll
try to switch to something you can access.  if worse comes to worse, i can also
acquire a cassette recorder from a friend and do it the old-fashioned way.  :)

--jenwa.