We just can't get away from food... (was: Re: Mordion/Tess)

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Tue Mar 21 12:39:10 EST 2000

> Do people arrive at D. and look for the Animal House?
Not that I know of. But it's definitely part of the school's history... the
current president is making a valiant effort to remove the "party frat"
permanently, by making all frats co-ed (a few are now, and I think the rest
are about to be, or even already are. Raised a ruckus with alums, you can be
sure...

Kenyon College: Have you ever read Frederick Turner's epic poem THE NEW
WORLD [Princeton U Press, sometime in the 80s]? I enjoyed it a lot (it is on
my "books that changed me" list). It's set in and around Mt Vernon 3-400
years in the future.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.