[RE: Amaizeing accounts]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Tue Mar 21 12:37:46 EST 2000

"Anita Graham" <amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

What is samp? (Apart from being like grits, porridge and semolina - can we
add cous-cous to the list?)

Mmmm-I love couscous!  It is a type of pasta, yes?

And while we are all on the topic of food...
Grilled cheese is delicious, as long as it is made with cheddar (I prefer
Tillamook cheddar) and not processed cheese.  I like tomatoes in all forms
except boiled and mushy-my little brother used to gross out my sister and I by
pouring ketchup/catsup in his milk and drinking it-ick!  I do not dip my
grilled cheese in anything-I just can't do that!

And Nutella is soooo tasty on bagels!  That chocolaty hazelnut (though we call
them filberts here) goodness makes me drool.

Sarah