We just can't get away from food... (was: Re: Mordion/Tess)

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Mon Mar 20 16:17:56 EST 2000

As an aside that (almost) brings us back on topic...

Malt-o-meal is manufactured in Northfield, MN, home of Carleton [Blackstock]
College. My fiancée says her favorite smell was jogging in the mornings when
they were making chocolate-flavored Malt-o-meal. Mmmm yum! It was said you
could tell the wind direction by whether the smell on the breeze was
Malt-o-meal, cows, turkeys or sewage.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.