questions questions...

Jane Skinner jane.skinner at srl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Mar 19 14:44:20 EST 2000

Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:
> Also - who said that DWJ books are coming out in Oxford UP
> classics series soon? How did you find this out? I gleaned no
> such information from the booksellers page - where should I be
> looking? Which books?

I -- new to this list -- said that.  I got the information from the
Internet bookshop webpage:
http://www.bookshop.co.uk/hme/hmepge.asp
If you type "Diana Wynne Jones" into the quick search box, it offers a
summary of her available books.  "Cart and Cwidder" and "Drowned Ammet"
are marked as "new" and clicking on the titles for further information,
we're told that they are now part of the Oxford Children's Modern
Classics series, and "not published until 31 May 2000".

While we're on the subject of Internet searches, can I be dull and
repeat a question?  Does anybody know anything about the following book,
which is listed on the US Amazon:
	Year of the Griffin
	by Diana Wynne Jones

	Our Price: $15.95

	Hardcover (October 2000)
	William Morrow & Company; ISBN: 0688178987
	This item will be published in October 2000. You may
	order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.
	Amazon.com Sales Rank: 926,774

All the best,

Jane.