questions questions...

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 06:30:50 EST 2000

I just erased the last DWJ list digest so I can't check for myself, but did
somebody mention the Elsie Dinsmore books? I haven't read them, but I just
came across an ad on the back cover of Publisher's Weekly from Feb. 21 - of
the books are being reprinted. There's a website (I haven't been there yet,
I'm just copying from the ad): www.elsie-dinsmore.com

Also - who said that DWJ books are coming out in Oxford UP classics series
soon? How did you find this out? I gleaned no such information from the
booksellers page - where should I be looking? Which books?

Gili