Magicians and Ammet discussion or r.a.b.c

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Thu Mar 16 18:39:57 EST 2000

> Kylie, this is embarassing to ask, but how do you get onto
> that?  I could
> only find it in deja.com, which was maddening.  There was an
> option to have
> posts mailed to you, but it didn't work for me.

Deja's option to have posts mailed to you is almost completely useless.  It
was at least four days behind what was posted when I last tried to use it.

If you sign up as a member of Deja.com you can subscribe to newsgroups and
read and post to them on the web.  I use this and I have been signed up for
ages, and it was so long ago I can't remember what you have to do!  Plus I
have no web access at work to remind me...

Alternatively, all I can suggest is talking to your ISP about getting
r.a.b.c added to your news server.

Unless any techos out there on the list have better suggestions?

Kylie

I apologise for the length of the following disclaimer.

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.