We just can't get away from food... (was: Re: Mordion/Tess)

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Wed Mar 15 10:26:26 EST 2000

	Hallie said:
	"So dunking _that_ is hard to deal with."

	I used to love to dunk popcorn in Kool-Ade (sp?) or soda.  It made
me happy to find a way to appreciate Kool-Ade and other ades with no actual
fruit in them.  Not so it is sopping, just for an interesting tinge of
taste.  And on that note, Bazooka gum as a filter past which to strain any
number of interestingly flavored drinks.  And of course, peanut butter mixed
with pretty much anything - although I never dared contemplate mixing it
with butter!  Only a truly great mind could calmly enact such a reckless
plan  :D

	You can say "ick" now Hallie  ;)

	"I tried to find a reference to dunking biscuits in tea in F & H
(biscuits=
> cookies, in US), as I've done that all my life, so I'd have been firmly
> back on the side of Right, but no luck."

	Not even at the beginning when Polly returns to her gran's from
Laurel's house and they have tea?

	Elise