Mordion/Tess

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Mar 13 16:35:56 EST 2000

>And I forgot to mention earlier--we eat our cheese sandwiches with condensed
>tomato soup, for dipping.  Just so we're all clear on that.  :)

Just as I was thinking what a Wonder this list was.  We had traversed
minefields of potential controversy and conflict, and emerged unscathed
with tolerance and mutual respect.  Philip and Kylie have their
Marmite/Vegimite <breathing deeply>, while I have tapioca (though I
actually prefer rice pudding).  Now, which of these is the more...  No.
Mutual respect!  Tolerance!

Then Melissa chooses to drop the bombshell about the dipping of the grilled
cheese sandwiches into tomato soup.  Condensed.  Many foods can be dipped
into many liquids, but this?  I simply don't know...

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie