Mordion/Tess

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 13 14:19:16 EST 2000

In message <bB=NOH6nhNG1Q7rJzvSREhzCGXf7 at 4ax.com>, Melissa Proffitt writes:
>On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:22:26 +0800, Anita Graham wrote:
>
>>I can only just eat grilled cheese sandwiches - I hate cheese really - but if
> its what I have to do to belong, then I'll try it.
>
>I think it would be sufficient for you to have a Food Obsession of some
>kind.  Of course, it would have to be either a strange food, or a normal
>food prepared in a unique way.  (And you still would have to be conversant
>with all the many forms of Grilled Cheese favored by other list members. :)
>
>Melissa Proffitt
>
>And I forgot to mention earlier--we eat our cheese sandwiches with condensed
>tomato soup, for dipping.  Just so we're all clear on that.  :)

Hmm... does handmade bread count?  I mean handmade, not with a
breadmachine (athough we have one of those too...).  Being unemployed and
therefore having spare time, I decided to try the easy-looking recipe on
the back of the flour bag... we'll see how it comes out.

And if that doesn't count... I make lots of other things by hand that most
people (probably) don't... how about hot fudge sauce? :)

Courtney