Mordion/Tess

Mon Mar 13 12:06:10 EST 2000

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:22:26 +0800, Anita Graham wrote:

>I can only just eat grilled cheese sandwiches - I hate cheese really - but if its what I have to do to belong, then I'll try it.

I think it would be sufficient for you to have a Food Obsession of some
kind.  Of course, it would have to be either a strange food, or a normal
food prepared in a unique way.  (And you still would have to be conversant
with all the many forms of Grilled Cheese favored by other list members. :)

Melissa Proffitt

And I forgot to mention earlier--we eat our cheese sandwiches with condensed
tomato soup, for dipping.  Just so we're all clear on that.  :)