DWJ books available

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sun Mar 12 08:44:52 EST 2000

I have three spare DWJ books.

They are Witch Week (a very poor condition pb), Castle in the Air (fair pb) and Archer's Goon (good condition hardback, with dw).

(Paula - did I say The Ogre Downstairs to you? It is definitely Archer's Goon, but that message has already gone and can't be recalled.)

Anyone is welcome to claim them, on a first come first served basis, if they are willing to pay the postage and packing costs. (I used to give away a lot of books but the day I paid $30 in postage to various places  was the day I decided I'd have to ask for p&p.)

best wishes,

Anita Graham