Mordion/Tess

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Mar 13 03:33:29 EST 2000

> I would add that I still haven't read Tess yet,
>but there is now a copy in the pile of 28 unread books beside my bed...

Another Thought:  As grilled cheese sandwiches seem to have become the
Official Food of the List, is the pile of books beside the bed the Sign of
list members?  The books don't have to be unread, actually, but can also be
there for rereading, or just having been read.  The pile does have to be
beside the bed, though, unless there are good extenuating circumstances.
Right?

Hallie ( 27 beside my bed)
hallieod at indigo.ie