DWJ audio books

Ingrid Blythe Atkinson i.atkinson at sk.sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 12 17:12:41 EST 2000

~sighs sadly~ I also know there's an unabridged copy of "The Lives of Christopher Chant" on Audiobook. However, I can't say anything about the quality or
eve who reads it. The only place I've seen it is listed in my library catalogue, where it's restricted to the legally blind only. I wouldn't mind it so
much if I actually saw a sign of it ever getting taken out . . .

Ingrid
--
http://www.geocities.com/startredder/ Home of Canada for World Domination
When it comes to glittering objects, wizards have all the taste and self-control of a deranged magpie. -Terry Pratchett