DWJ audio books

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Sun Mar 12 16:54:37 EST 2000

> interested in your opinions on the audio book dearth in children's
> literature. The only DWJ I've heard is Ogre Downstairs, are
> there others?

There are several other DWJ books on audio cassette.  The WA Library service
has several, or did a couple of years ago, so check out your library
service.  I have also seen some advertised on amazon.co.uk.

There is a version of _Charmed Life_ read by Tony Robinson who played
Baldric in Blackadder.  He does a rather good job!

Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.