intro

Janice Oliveira jeo13 at cornell.edu
Sat Mar 11 17:44:49 EST 2000

>Janice, do you get the regular books on tape or the condensed
>format ones that require a special reader?
>
>Melissa Proffitt

Melissa,
	Thanks!  You guys are great!
	I usually get the special-format tapes but I have no problem with the
regular ones.  Not long ago, I finished Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth
series on regular cassette--anyone else read those?  I love them!  I
noticed a lot of similarities between Samuel from the TG books and Gollum
from the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings which I thought was interesting.  And of
course there's the sword of truth itself which sort of takes control of
(most of) its owners, like the rings from the Tolkien books.  Hmmm.
	Well, bye for now; have a great day!

Janice and Pavi
"Though your promise count for nothing, you must keep it
nonetheless."--Leonard Cohen