intro

Janice Oliveira jeo13 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 10 08:51:16 EST 2000

At 11:23 AM 3/10/00 +1100, you wrote:

>Hello Janice and Pavi!  Welcome! It's possible some DWJ books are available
>on tape, (but I'm sure you've checked that already).
>
>Our little dog, Tess Toad Tummy, sends Pavi a respectful challenge... -
>something along the lines of "come on and I'll rip your legs off..." She's
>a sweet little dog but she gets ideas. She wants to play witht he
>Rottweiler that patrols the hardware storage yard in town...
>
>Sallyo.

Pav's used to little dog attacks and I think he likes them--a few of his
best friends are terriers; he says, "Sure, come on!"  :-)

Janice and Pavi, who doesn't like rottweilers invading his yard and lets
them know it!
"Though your promise count for nothing, you must keep it
nonetheless."--Leonard Cohen