dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #140

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 19:21:58 EST 2000

Handy Spandy Sugardy Candy
French Almond Rock!
Bread and Butter for your supper's
All your mother's got!

Elsie Piddock Skips in Her Sleep, by Eleanor Farjeon.  Basically a short
story, but I think recently republished as a very short book.

Anyone else ever read a Farjeon book called something like "Martin Pippin in
the Apple Orchard"?  A collection of stories with which the hero lures the
heroine out of her self-imposed exile at the top of a tower?  (Of course,
that might the title of a different collection which I'm mixing up....)

Devra (who says a trivial mind is characteristic of librarians...er, a mind
full of trivia, I meant to say)

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com