intro

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Mar 9 14:02:34 EST 2000

	Janice wrote:

> 	"I've been lurking around on the list, so I thought I'd at least
> introduce
> myself."

	Hi Janice and Pavarotti and welcome out of lurkdom!

> 	"I've loved all of DWJ's books that I've been able to read
> (unfortunately
> there's a limited number of them available here in braille or on cassette)
> and am rereading them (for about the twentieth time <grin>) in between
> classwork."

	Which ones have you yet to read?  Because my first thought is that I
would *love* to make a recording or recordings for you - it would be fun and
rewarding all around.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who perks up at the
thought of this!

>   "I'm also into science fiction and fantasy in general, as well
> as detective and anything related to animals."

	Speaking of detective stories, a friend just introduced me to
Elizabeth Peters and her Amelia Peabody Emerson series.  It has been almost
two weeks now of total immersion - they are a lot of fun.  Has anyone read
them?