baked potatoes

Thu Mar 9 12:23:39 EST 2000

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:48:17 +1000 , PREISIG Kylie wrote:

>> What are you saying, Kylie?  There's no food where you live?
>> You don't have
>> 24-hour access to a gourmet kitchen??  Quick, let's all send her care
>> packages.  I'm sure potatoes will ship well, won't they?  :)
>>
>Alas, the canteen here at work doesn't run to baked potatoes :(

Ah, so sad...In high school our cafeteria had baked potatoes every day, with
all the necessary toppings--but I will not torture you with further
description.

>> Melissa Proffitt, hungry as always
>> and refraining from talking about
>> what she REALLY wanted all day long
>> and
>> never
>> got
>
>Don't tell me - a chance to settle down are read a really good book,
>preferably by DWJ?
>
>Or perhaps I don't want to know...

Heh.  What I *wanted* more than anything else was a pizza with everything on
it, and a quiet corner to read in.  Sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers,
onions, olives, mushrooms, etc....

What I *got* was an endless succession of spilled milk glasses.  Literally.
Some idiot thinks it's a good idea to put wall-to-wall carpet in the dining
nook and I'm sure you can guess what it looks like now.  Sometimes I
fantasize about just ripping it all up, but I'm pretty sure there isn't any
nice hardwood under there.

Melissa Proffitt
whose next post WILL be on topic