U.S. university life (nonstandard) (was: Re: Canadian University Life)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 9 03:49:59 EST 2000

 Heck, we should probably have some sort
>of DWJ-list t-shirt for easy identification of fellow devotees anywhere
>around the globe....

Great idea!  An "I'd rather be reading DWJ" bumper sticker might not have
quite the desired impact, here at least, as anyone with a 99th of a brain
would rather do anything than sit in Dublin traffic!

Oh, not exactly speaking of which, but related in a way... Anyone going to
the EasterCon?   K2con, isn't it called?  I'd somehow got the impression
that it was in Edinburgh, but it's Glasgow, I think.  Anyone attending
might need the t-shirt, as otherwise the true fans would be recognizable
only by a complete inability to approach DWJ ... or temporary speech
impediments if brave/rash enough to do so.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie