baked potatoes

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Wed Mar 8 23:48:17 EST 2000

> What are you saying, Kylie?  There's no food where you live?
> You don't have
> 24-hour access to a gourmet kitchen??  Quick, let's all send her care
> packages.  I'm sure potatoes will ship well, won't they?  :)

Alas, the canteen here at work doesn't run to baked potatoes :(

And I do _try_ not to be tempted by what they have on offer.  But with
lovingly detailed descriptions of delicious foods arriving in my inbox, I do
tend to spend more time thinking abou food than I should!

> Melissa Proffitt, hungry as always
> and refraining from talking about
> what she REALLY wanted all day long
> and
> never
> got

Don't tell me - a chance to settle down are read a really good book,
preferably by DWJ?

Or perhaps I don't want to know...

Kylie