Canadian University Life

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Wed Mar 8 11:24:13 EST 2000

Ingrid confirms that Hollier's office is top floor of Laird (Masters in TAM
LIN), specifically Keith Harrison's office. And the monk (what was his name?
not Slytherin but something like that) has his offices in the "student
union" or the "yellow anthropology building" (which is also the very old
library), and the feast where they talk about sex is (she is sure) in Great
Hall (in Severance, called something else in TAM LIN).

But seriously, I had the impression it was somewhere outside of Toronto
(Trent Univ in Peterborough, maybe, or someplace like that... easy driving,
but not right in the city).

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.