baked potatoes

Wed Mar 8 01:53:39 EST 2000

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:09:45 +1000 , PREISIG Kylie wrote:

>Stop doing this to us Melissa!!!  You are making me feel hungry again, and I
>just couldn't face something like the toasted cheese thread without ready
>access to food!

What are you saying, Kylie?  There's no food where you live?  You don't have
24-hour access to a gourmet kitchen??  Quick, let's all send her care
packages.  I'm sure potatoes will ship well, won't they?  :)

Sorry, everyone.  I just get these cravings....If I were wealthy, I would
hire a chef to cook for me.  Someone who would be willing to make really
elaborate snacks that I could just heat up in the middle of the night (which
it is, here and now) when I felt like it.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Melissa Proffitt, hungry as always
and refraining from talking about
what she REALLY wanted all day long
and