[resurfacing]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Mon Mar 6 22:18:48 EST 2000

"Gili Bar-Hillel" <abhillel at hotmail.com> wrote:

>One of the books that slipped into the piles and piles and piles of books >I
sorted in my first two weeks on the job was an advance copy of a new >book by
Robin McKinley, "Spindle's End", a retelling of Sleeping Beauty. >This is
scheduled for release in May. I HIGHLY recommend this book, I >LOVED it.

Aack!  I am so looking forward to that book!  Lucky lucky you!  That is really
awesome-I am glad you liked it, though it makes me all the more impatient to
read it myself.

Sarah

Congrats on the job and your engagement!