Tam Lin (Dean)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sat Mar 4 21:26:17 EST 2000

I've just got a copy of Tam Lin and natuarlly (sigh) I find I've deleted
all the discussion about it. What I'd like to know is if anyone who has
read it has a setting date for it? It was pubbed in the early '90s, but
everything seems too early for that. It seems to me to be mid-late 70s or
even earlier. Mind you, I'm going on names, hairstyles and clothes, and I'm
way out of my natural environment in a US college...

Does anyone know for sure, or is it one of those books that happen
"anywhen"?

Sallyo.

Beautiful, beautiful Celadon, a young old world that was setting for the
nightmare... (Rosanna Hopestill; TRANSLATIONS IN CELADON.)