Big rumour: anime Howl's Moving Castle

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Thu Mar 2 20:54:28 EST 2000

+  JOdel speculated that it might be the Gaiman connection - is Miyazaki the
+ illustrator of that fox wife fable Gaiman has come out with?  I liked those
+ illustrations a lot.  I admit - I flipped through looking at the pictures in
+ the store

Nah, the Gaiman connection is for _Princess Mononoke_ - he wrote the English
lip-synched dubbing. For once - a dubbed version I'll like as much as the
subtitled!

Neil G. also confirmed Miyazaki's interest in Howl - DWJ asked Neil all about
the animator when Neil last passed through the UK. What I wouldn't have given
to have been at that dinner-table!

Tanaqui