Any Tamora Pierce fans?

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 2 10:07:53 EST 2000

What an amazing coincidence... I was just looking at Tamora Pierce's
novels on my favorite used book search engine the other day.  I was
thinking that it was getting about time to get my own copies...
Unfortunately I don't know anything about her other books, so I'll be as
curious as you to hear anyone's recommendations.

Courtney