Any Tamora Pierce fans?

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Mar 2 08:35:45 EST 2000

Hi!

Checking out amazon.com's new features (personalized book recommendations based on your orders),
I find that apart from the clan novels, I have also ordered the complete Alanna series from there. And
Tamora Pierce appears to have written tons of new books. Does anyone know these? Are they as good as Alanna?

Alanna really influenced me - I really loved those "girl dresses as a boy and kicks butt in a man's world" when
I was younger (OK, I still do ;) I might not be here without them...And, on rereading, I find that I can really identify with
Alanna in the first book...

Britta, who still hasn't gotten the dwj novels she ordered but would like to get on-topic