Believing Is Seeing and other books

Tony Fox tonyfox at beeb.net
Fri Jun 30 19:24:55 EDT 2000

> In other book notes, I just read my first two Terry Pratchett books.
> "Equal Rites" was good, but "Carpe Jugulum" was fantastic.  I'm definitely
> adding Pratchett to my Must Read list.

I enjoy  the Witches books but I prefer the Guards ones. The Fifth Elephant
is a hoot. All Time Favourite Pratchett is Moving Pictures though - it's
just so clever.

 So many books, so little time...and "The Grand Sophy" is on
> its way from the library now. I'll never finish that blasted Reading
> List...

I was surfing the other night and came across an article about a woman who
has a To Read pile of 700 books - it made my bedside pile look positively
insignificant!

Chris