[Believing Is Seeing and other books]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Fri Jun 30 16:51:19 EDT 2000

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu wrote:

>In other book notes, I just read my first two Terry Pratchett books.
>"Equal Rites" was good, but "Carpe Jugulum" was fantastic.  I'm >definitely
adding Pratchett to my Must Read list.

I've only read six or seven of his books so far (not CARPE JUGULUM yet) but
HOGFATHER was tremendous!  My fave so far.

I've been on a big Tim Powers trip lately, thanks to this list.  I keep
scratch paper by the computer and am constantly scribbling down authors and
book suggestions; Powers was a while back, but I got to him!  So thanks lots!

Back on topic, I'm enjoying DARK LORD for the third time right now.  Call it
early prepping for YEAR OF THE GRIFFIN.

Sarah