FREE COPY OF WITCH WEEK!!!!

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Thu Jun 29 19:16:02 EDT 2000

I picked up a paperback of Witch Week in quite good condition for a
negligable abount of money at a library discard booksale.  In the interest
of spreading DWJ goodwill and harmony I am going to GIVE IT AWAY!!!

The first person in Australia to email me today gets it, and I'll pay the
postage.  If no-one in Australia is interested, I'll consider expressions of
interst from overseas, and we'll work something out with the postage.

BE QUICK!!!  OFFER CLOSES TODAY!!!

I mean that literally too.  It's my last day at work and I'm about to take
an extended holiday driving across the country back to Perth, so I won't be
on email for a while.  Anyone who needs to contact me can do so at my
personal account (ha9prek at my-deja.com).  I may still check my email and the
digest in the odd internet cafe along the way.  But in case I don't - no
talking about anything interesting while I'm gone!!!!

Byeeeeee,
Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.