Another new lurker

Jennifer Forsyth jforsyth at equinox.unr.edu
Sun Jun 25 16:32:22 EDT 2000

Just because I'm feeling a little silly, I thought I'd surface from the
depths... a warm welcome to Cordelia Elinor Proffitt (23rd June weighing in at
8 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 inches) from a senior list member, Raphael Fletcher
Forsyth (14th June, 5 lbs., 10 oz., and 18 inches).

Personally, I'm hoping not to be a DWJ-type mother, but surviving the first 6
weeks or so may take precedence over that... I'm probably most like the mother
in _Black Maria_  (if I'm remembering it correctly--my memory fades on so
little sleep!): more likely to be too nice & therefore ineffectual than
otherwise. I would rather be the mother in _The Dark Lord of Derkholm_, taking
independent action as necessary.

Blearily,

Jennifer Forsyth

--LAA21091.962121283/suberic.net--
ReSent-Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:18:29 -0400 (EDT)
ReSent-From: deborah <deborah at suberic.net>
ReSent-To: approve at suberic.net
ReSent-Subject: BOUNCE dwj at suberic.net:    Non-member submission from [Jennifer
 Forsyth <jforsyth at equinox.unr.edu>]