Apparently NOT always right

Dzongri (Anita Graham) dzongri at admin.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 23 00:23:45 EDT 2000

-- Anyway.  Not that anyone missed me.  <sniff>  But I'm back
-- just in time to
-- be gone again.  In case you're curious, the primary reason
-- that I let things
-- slide this long is that I was severely pregnant at the time
-- and feeling
-- extreme mental lassitude.  I am unfortunately still
-- pregnant--my due date
-- was this last Tuesday.

My Sister-in-Law's due date was last Monday (June 12). She was due to be
induced yesterday (June 22) at 7am. She had the baby at 6.51 am. A narrow
escape.... and we have a new niece called Karina Anne who weighed in at
9lbs.

I personally do not intend to remain
-- pregnant any
-- later than this coming Monday.

Good luck...I absolutely loathe that nasty period starting from about two
weeks before the due date when anything *might* happen, but nothing does.
Every twinge *could* be the start of labour but it never is.

All my sympathy,

Anita
(I got your message about the money, about the same time the books arrived.
I guessed what had happened as I've done it at least once myself. I just
haven't been getting up to my email at home - especially after a month away
its hard to get myself back into routine.)

Until then I am going to lie
-- on the couch,
-- re-read books, and gripe about the various personal ailments
-- that I won't
-- disgust you by describing.  With occasional trips to the
-- computer...since
-- I've already been deprived of your wonderful companionship
-- for too long.

and frequent trips to the toilet... :-)

--
-- Yes, I think chagrin is the appropriate response here.
--

--LAA21059.962121223/suberic.net--
ReSent-Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:18:00 -0400 (EDT)
ReSent-To: approve at suberic.net
ReSent-Subject: BOUNCE dwj at suberic.net:    Non-member submission from ["Dzongri
 (Anita Graham)" <dzongri at admin.uwa.edu.au>]
ReSent-Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0006271218000.20558 at suberic.net>