Baby Announcement

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 10:26:17 EDT 2000

>>> Hi all.  Just a note to announce the birth of Cordelia
>> Elinor Proffitt.
>>
>> Congratulations to all of you!  I like the names -
>> Shakespeare and Jane
>> Austen, just like my daughters!
>>

> I wouldn't be surprised if there was an influence from Bujold?

I don't know.  When I saw that spelling of Elinor, my first thought was of
Heyer's Reluctant Widow...

Anyway, may I add my congratulations to all the others that seem to be pouring
in...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

PowerGen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message.
PowerGen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

PowerGen UK plc Registered Office: 53 New Broad Street London EC2M 1SL
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970