Baby Announcement

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Mon Jun 26 19:56:22 EDT 2000

> > Hi all.  Just a note to announce the birth of Cordelia
> Elinor Proffitt.
>
> Congratulations to all of you!  I like the names -
> Shakespeare and Jane
> Austen, just like my daughters!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an influence from Bujold?

Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.