Brust

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Mon Jun 26 16:47:26 EDT 2000

Thank you to everybody who has recommended Brust's works. I just read _The
Phoenix Guards_ and liked it immensely! The bantering between the main
characters and the deadpan comments of the narrator are just the kind of
humour that strikes a chord with me. Also the language used in the novel is
very enjoyable.

Now I'll just have to run to a bookstore stocking English language titles to
see if I could find _Five Hundred Years After_ and if not, then to Amazon...
Even the titles of the novels are great, very Dumas-like =).

Best,
Tarja