DWJ (was: Re: Birthday Honours list)

kp027 at energex.com.au kp027 at energex.com.au
Mon Jun 26 03:45:25 EDT 2000

I found this when I was doing my daily search for
any mention of DWJ.

Kylie

This message was forwarded to you from Deja.com by kp027 at energex.com.au.
Deja.com offers free consumer information, including ratings and reviews on
thousands of products and services.  Before you buy, visit
http://www.deja.com/

(beginning of original message)